1) Seller is responsible entering relevant
information for all listings including contact information,
description and pictures.
2) Items in the wrong catagory will be moved
to the appropriate category. Auctions that contain Item listings
that contain hateful, sexual or obscene descriptions or items
that are illegal will be removed without a refund of any fees.
3) Sellers may add reasonable shipping and handling fee to
the final price of their item, providing that this fee is
disclosed up front in the listing. A shipping and handling
fee can cover the seller's reasonable costs for mailing, packaging
and handling the item. Shipping and handling fees cannot be
listed as a percentage of the final sale price.
4) BidOnSails can not guarantee the an item will be sold
or that a reserve price will be met.
5) BidOnSails prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed
items outside of the BidOnSails Web site. Offers of this
nature circumvent BidOnSails and are a risk for both buyers
Some examples of outside of BidonSails offers include:
- Offer to buy or sell a listed item outside of BidOnSails
before the auction is completed.
- Canceling a listing to sell to a buyer who became aware
of the item through BidOnSails.
- Ending a listing early to sell the item to the highest
bidder circumventing the auction fees.
It is acceptable for sellers to end a listing early in order
to sell an item at the current bid price to the high bidder.
Bidders are permitted to contact sellers with requests to
end a listing early; however, sellers are under no obligation
to do so.
Any items purchased outside of the BidOnSails forum is
at the consumers own risk, even if the item at one time was
listed as an auction item. BidOnSails will accept no liability
for fraudulent purchases or scams.