1) BidOnSails users are not allowed to compromises
another bidders bid with either intimidation, threats of physical
or bodily harm or technology.
2) BidOnSails users may not contact a seller and offer
to purchase the item off of BidOnSails auction program.
3) All bids that are made are final and considered to be
in good faith, the buyer can not retract a bid once it is
made, so please do not bid unless you intend to pay for the
4) Once you have bid in an item you have automatically entered
into a legally binding agreement to purchase the item from
the seller for that price, whether it is a buy it now auction
or if the buyer is the highest bidder in the auction. Action
will be taken against buyers who do not pay for the items
that they have won up to permanent suspension from BidOnSails.
4) BidOnSails prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed
items outside of the BidOnSails Web site. Offers of this
nature circumvent BidOnSails and are a risk for both buyers
Some examples of outside of BidOnSails offers include:
- Offer to buy or sell a listed item outside of BidOnSails
before the auction is completed.
- Canceling a listing to sell to a buyer who became aware
of the item through BidOnSails.
- Ending a listing early to sell the item to the highest
bidder circumventing the auction fees.
It is acceptable for sellers to end a listing early in order
to sell an item at the current bid price to the high bidder.
Bidders are permitted to contact sellers with requests to
end a listing early; however, sellers are under no obligation
to do so.
Any items purchased outside of the BidOnSails forum is
at the consumers own risk, even if the item at one time was
listed as an auction item. BidOnSails will accept no liability
for fraudulent purchases or scams.